Friday, June 29, 2012

First blog entry falls on the eve of the Denver Nuggets' 2012 draft, and I almost abandoned the blog just because I was stumped which font to use! I find myself with random thoughts about sports at various times of the day and night, and blast them out on twitter.  Sometimes these ideas come to me in the middle of the night, and land on the empty vastness of twitterverse without an echo or thud.  Since most people don't wait for my tweets throughout the night as if I was selecting the new pope, my audience is maybe 1 or 2 people, or less!  Then it hit me- why not put my tweets on a blog, and add in more explanation since some thoughts, observations or ideas take more than 140 letters to get across the point and reasoning.

So here we are.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment